Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Saturday, 14 May 2016
Vastu Shastra is followed by many to improve the inflow of finances and for overall success of their offices and business. This is an ancient Indian planning principle, usually used in architecture and interior design. Vastu consultants recommend that the principles of Vastu .But there are many office Vastu remedies that you can employ internally in your office design.
|vastu tips for office|
Vastu Tips for Office Interiors
1. There should be no obstacle placed near or in front of the doors of the office.
2. The central part of the office should be kept empty.
3. Reception should be preferably located in the North-eastern part of the office. The receptionist should face either the East or North direction.
4. Water bodies must be placed in the North East or Eastern region.
5. An aquarium with 9 goldfish and 1 blackfish is recommended in the Northeast is an advisable idea for Vastu for office interiors.
6. Executives, managers and directors should be located in the West, South or Southwest areas of the office according to office Vastu. Eastern and northern zones should be reserved for the middle level management and employees. Field staff should be located in the Northwest.
7. Vastu tips recommend that the staff work facing the North or the East directions.
8. Office Vastu recommends that the accounts department be located in the South-eastern portion.
9. Marketing department should be in the Northwest of the office design.
10. Try to avoid seating any employees under the beams. If this is unavoidable, cover the beams with a false ceiling.
11. Office Vastu suggests that the owner or MD should have a rectangular table.
12. Pantry and lunch rooms should be located in the Southeast and Northwest according to Vastu tips.
13. Toilets should be ideally located in the Northeast and Southwest in the office design.
14. All important documents and papers should be stored in safes and cupboards that face the Southwest direction.
15. All side tables and telephones should be placed in the Southwest corner.
16. Conference rooms are best placed in the Northwest direction.
17. Employees who need to improve their performance should first be located in the Western region and then shifted to the Southeast.
18. Placing images of Gods and deities towards the right of mirrors is considered auspicious from a financial point of view.
19. The staircase is best located in the South, West and Southwest locations in the office design.
20. If the office has a temple, it should be placed in the Northeast portion of the office design.
Thursday, 25 February 2016
Gulshan Botnia by Gulshan Homz a new residential projects in Noida sector 144. It has 2 BHK, 3 BHK flats. The project is well decorated with all the amenities and 24 x 7 security service to facilitate the needs of the residents. The garden of Botnia is green without limit and yields many fruits other than sorrow or joy. It is beyond either condition: without spring, without autumn, it is always fresh. A feeling so delightful that appeals to all our senses, a radiance that reflects from within, and a form that’s so extraordinary that it makes one come alive. Such is the concept behind Gulshan Botnia – to bring to you an address that simply redefines freshness.
Away from pollution and in the midst of greens, get set to experience the garden living!
Stunning Features of Gulshan Botnia
- Open Badminton Court
- Beauty Salon
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Customer Care Centre
- Jogging Track
- Immaculate Landscaping
- Play Pan for Kids
- Swimming Pool
- Dedicated Lift Lobby
- Vitrified tiles in Living, Dining, Bedrooms & Kitchen.
- Ceramic tiles in toilets & Balconies.
DOOR & WINDOWS
- External doors & windows made of UPVC.
- Internal hardwood frames with flush doors.
- Additional MS Steel safety door with wire mesh on entrance.
- Grand Entrance of 8 feet high door.
- One tube light in each room.
- Copper wiring in concealed P.V.C. conduits.
- Sufficient lights & Power Points.
- Provision for T.V. points in living room & all bedrooms.
- Provision for video door phone.
Thursday, 11 February 2016
Supertech Romano, the newly launch residential project of Supertech Romano which is located in Asia’s largest well planned city Sector 118 Noida. It is simply a beautiful place to live as it has been designed on classical Roman Architecture and also ensuring all world class advanced amenities at the same time. The perfect amalgamation of modern and classical world assures its inhabitants a satisfactory home, where one can find royal and healthy life together.
A world-class leisure and residential community spread out over approx 50 sprawling acres
- Spread over a 17 acres of land
- A Modern Clubhouse
- Various Park Facing, Road Facing and Corner Apartments
- Spacious, well designed roman architecture.
- Affordable Price and Prime Location.
- Easy Connectivity to City Centre Metro station and Sector 18 market.
- Best Schools and Hospitals are nearby.
- Near to a network of flyovers and Highways such as Mahamaya Flyover, DND etc
- 2 BHK Flats starts from Rs. 38 Lakhs and Booking Amount is Rs. 4 Lakhs only.
- Easy Payment Options
Monday, 8 February 2016
Mahagun Moderne Presents a new house plan with attractive features in Sector-78 NOIDA, Mahagun Moderne Noida offers 2 bhk, 3 bhk, 4 bhk apartments in Sector 78 Noida at affordable price with all amenities like lush green surroundings, world class infrastructure, parks, shopping centers, secured gated community, multi tier 24*7 securities, power back up, car parking and many more. Mahagun Moderne is designed by internationally renowned architect Hafeez Contractor in association with Gian P. Mathur and Associates.
- Designed by Internationally renowned architect Hafeez Contractor in association with Gian P. Mathur and Associates
- Land allotted by Noida Authority
- Located in the heart of Noida in Sec-78, with a fully inhabitated locality, near sector -50.
- 7 K.M. from Atta Market.
- Proposed Metro Station and SEZs in immediate neighbourhood.
- Approx. 80% of plot area open to have free flow of light and air to every corner of all apartments.
Tuesday, 2 February 2016
Supertech Capetown is a residential project launched by Supertech is at sector 74 Noida. Supertech Cape Town covers about 50 hectares of sprawling and very close to places such as shopping hubs, shopping centres, entertainment and leisure. Supertech Capetown offers 2/3/4 BHK apartment in different sizes between 930 square feet to 2385 square feet, where every house is also for the most demanding standards. In Supertech Capetown all the facilities like 100% power supply, Clubhouse with various games, 24-hour water supply, plenty of space for children and many more to list. 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments and penthouse towers, luxury villas surrounded by green countryside. Cape Town is one of the best residential projects in the city of Noida.
Tuesday, 5 January 2016
Noida has emerged as a major destination for home buyers over the last few years. Noida and Greater Noida, along with Yamuna Expressway and Noida Extension, provide affordable alternatives to middle class buyers in the national capital region. Average home prices in these regions are significantly lower than in Gurgaon, which is associated with high-end apartments.
Plot versus apartment: You can buy a plot for the price of an apartment along the Yamuna Expressway, which connects Greater Noida with Agra. The world class expressway provides easy access from Delhi. However, don’t expect immediate capital appreciation because there is an oversupply of plots in this area. Plots near the F1 track or in the integrated townships coming along the expressway are better options.
Choosing a developer: Projects being developed by an unknown builder, or a first time builder, are prone to execution delays. They will be comparatively cheap, but may remain grounded forever. Samir Jasuja, chief executive officer of PropEquity says buyers should always pay a little premium but go with a reputed or branded developer who will ensure the execution of the project even though it may still get delayed.
Project specification: Small always be beautiful. As buildings go taller, large open spaces become a necessity. Look for a project that is adjoining a public park, or has bigger common areas. There will be a small premium between a 25-acre and a 50-acre project to start with, but with time projects with better amenities command a bigger premium.
Geographical factors: Noida and Great Noida have high water table unlike Gurgaon where ground water is not available. Noida has better accessibility to Delhi as compared to Gurgaon, which relies only on the Jaipur Highway. However, both Noida and Gurgaon fall in seismic zone 4, where the risk of earthquakes is pretty high.